The purpose of this document is to inform users about the way SERVICIOS INTEGRALES PARA EMPRESAS 2006, S.L.U. (hereinafter, « SIE SOLUCIONES IT”) processes your personal data.
1. THE CONTROLLER
The controller is SERVICIOS INTEGRLAES PARA EMPRESAS 2006, S.L.U., headquartered at Lamisingo Iturria, 1, 20303, Irun (Gipuzkoa).
If you have any question regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at the following mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To process and manage any requests for information about producs and services that SIE SOLUCIONES IT sells or complaints you may make using the contact form available on our website or via the contact mail address.
- To process and manage the hiring of products and services that you make through the website or through our mail address.
- To guarantee the security of our facilities by capturing images at the access and inside of our facilites.
- Manage your registration and participation in the events organized by SIE SOLUCIONES IT.
- Manage your registration to our Newsletter service.
- Manage your job application and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
Your personal data are processed on the basis of (i) your consent, given at the time your personal data were collected (that you may freely remove by contacting us at the mail adress given in Section 1) ; (ii) the relationship established with us in the event that you have acquired our products or hired our services and ; (iii) the legitimate interest that SIE SOLUCIONES IT has concerning the video surveillance system installed in our facilities.
Your personal data will only be retained for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or as long as you do not revoke your consent or request its erasure. Such data may be kept beyong that period for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
We inform you that data concerning personal characteristics, education and employment willo be retained for a maximum period of six months, as long as you do not revoke your consent or request its easure.
As far as the video suveillance system is concerned, we inform you that, in accordance with the law, the images that have been captured will be deleted within a maximum period of one month.
3. ORIGIN AND TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The personal data we process have been obtained directly from you through the forms available on our Website, through our mail adress or as well as through our corporate profiles or social networks.
SIE SOLUCIONES IT processes the following type of data :
- Identification and contact data.
- Internet browsing data.
- Bank details.
- Images taken by the video surveillance system.
- Personal characteristics, education and emplyment data.ç
SIE SOLUCIONES IT will only transfer your personal data to those entities to which it must communicate them in order to comply with its legal obligations and, among others, to the Tax Administration or other Public Administrations.
We inform you that we do not carry out international transfers of your personal data.
5. USER RIGHTS
Pursuant to personal data regulation, the user has the right to access, rectify, erasure, object, limit, restrict or withdrawl its consent or oppose the processing of his/her personal data.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the user may contact the entity responsible for the processing of personal data by contacting us at the following email adress : email@example.com.
The user also has the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission (Agencia Española de Protección de datos) if he/she believes that his/her rights have been violated.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
SIE SOLUCIONES IT adopts the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data, to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, depending on the state of art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context, the nature of the personal data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. The following measures, among others, stand out:
- To guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of processing systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal in a timely manner, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, in case of sensitive data.
Version valid since the 4th of April 2021